Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies in Association with Camden County College
- Massage Therapy Certificate with Associates Degree in Applied Science (1100 Hours)
- Massage Therapy Certificate of Achievement (525 Hours)
- Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies (In-House) Wholistic Programs
- Wholistic Massage Practitioner Certificate (617 Hours)
- 200 Hour: Yoga Teacher Training Certificate (200 Hours)
- 300 Hour: Yoga Teacher Training Certificate (300 Hours)
- Reflexology Certificate (145 Hours)
- Wholistic Massage / Reflexology Certificate – Dual Program (748 Hours)
- Herbal Medicine Certificate (385 Hours)
- Aromatherapy Certificate (300 Hours)
Continuing Education Courses
Lourdes Institute strives to meet the needs of graduate student needing to complete required continuing education hours to maintain state certification status as well as to update and enhance their skills. Please refer to the semester brochures for a list of additional continuing education courses offered.
Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider (Provider # 450470-07).
Individual Course Offerings
For those who are interested in a specific healing modality for personal growth or self-care, contact the administration office for available courses.