The Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies Massage Therapy School offers Student Massage’s through our Student Massage Clinic.
Student Clinic allows students to practice and improve their skills in an environment monitored by our excellent massage therapy teaching staff. Come and enjoy a massage from our students and participate in their massage education.
YOU can provide positive feedback and guidance to help them improve their massage skills as they work their way to their Massage Certification.
55 minute massage for $40!
To schedule your massage appointment, visit:
Clinic times vary, make sure to schedule an appointment!
Please note that available times for any clinic will be shown by available time slot being displayed/highlighted on the calendar date.
Important Things To Know About Clinic
- Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to keep your appointment, please update your appointment status 24 hours prior on the online scheduling system – FullSlate. However, you may contact Andrea Finley if necessary. If less than 24 hours, a $5.00 fee will be added to your next visit, a $10.00 fee, on your subsequent visit and then removed from the distribution list.
- Cost: The cost is $30 for a 55-minute massage. Checks are the preferred form of payment, but we will accept cash – preferably in exact change and no bills larger than $20. Make checks payable to: LIWS or Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies. Credit cards are not accepted.
- Directions to Clinic Room: The associates in the main lobby are well versed at giving directions. When you arrive, they will be able to direct you to the LIWS Clinic Room location.
- Gender Preference: Due to online scheduling, at this time we are unable to accommodate your therapist being a specific gender.
- Hall Pass: You will need to stop at the main lobby desk and receive a hall pass. Let them know that you are a LIWS clinic client.
- New Clients: First-time clients or clients who have not been in the clinic for more than 12 months – please arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment to complete paperwork.
- Parking: In the Visitor’s Lot located directly across the street from the hospital or if you have a handicap plaque, you may use the valet parking at no cost. Valet services are only available during daytime/weekday hours.
- Parking Cost: Parking is free for the LIWS clinic clients. You will need to pick up a free parking pass from the security desk before leaving the building. Inform security that you a client of the LIWS clinic.
- Scheduling Appointments: Schedule your appointment on the online scheduling system at http://lourdesinstitute.fullslate.com/.
- Security: Security is provided 24 hours. At the main lobby, (upon request) security will provide transport to vehicles at all hours (providing no emergencies are occurring). Also, (upon request) security can monitor/video you walking to your vehicle. The Main Security Desk: (856)365-4011 or (856) 757-3500 ext 5276.
- Shuttle Transportation: Provided 24 hours. Pick-up Stops: from the side of the Hospital on Vesper Blvd; from Patco station (Ferry Avenue Station in rear of tunnel). Call (856)365-4000 if using Patco station and advise where you are located.
- Tipping Policy: The “No Tipping” policy will be enforced but you are encouraged to donate to the current charity fund. Ask the supervisor or student the name of the charity.
- Voice Volume: As a courtesy to others, please speak quietly when you arrive and depart as well as turning your cell phones off or on silence.
Please remember, this is a teaching clinic and all of the students are at various levels of their training. The clinic supervisor may enter the massage area to observe and/or discuss techniques with the students.
If you need additional information, please contact Andrea Finley at [email protected]
Student Massage Clinic Location
1600 Haddon Avenue, Camden, NJ inside of Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital on the 1st floor North building.