Welcome! We look forward to reviewing your application to Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies. We’re always looking for the next great talent!
Below are the Application Procedures and Application for Admission. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at (856) 580-6444.
Please review the Application Procedures below. They will be presented to you again once the Application form has been submitted. All information is confidential and will not shared with anyone outside of Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies Massage Therapy School.
An LIWS representative will contact you upon submission of the Application. We can’t wait to hear from you!
To All Program Applicants
- Submit a completed Application for Admission (below)
- Please mail a one-page essay explaining your view of Wholistic Health within today’s health care and/or your interest in the program along with a non-refundable $25 application fee.
- Mail to: Lourdes Institute, 1600 Haddon Ave, Camden, NJ 08103 (Attention: Registrar)
- Once the application, essay and application fee have been submitted, the registrar will contact you to schedule an interview with the Dean of LIWS.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation sent directly to LIWS from
- an academic or employment supervisor
- a professional colleague or associate
- a personal reference.
- Submit a physician’s note to LIWS stating that you are in suitable condition to give/receive bodywork.
- Complete a Personal Health Form (form provided during interview).
- Complete a NJ State Questionnaire Form (form provided during interview)
Camden County (Massage Program) Applicants Only:
- Complete all of the above procedures along with the following:
- Complete a Camden County College online application – www.camdencc.edu. (Be sure to mark massage therapy as your major.)
- Take the CCC Basic Skills Test if you have not completed a college level Math or English course and/or are not a transfer student. Call the testing center to set up a date to take the placement test (856) 227-7200 ext. 4710.
- Call (856) 227-7200 ext.4210 with any financial questions.
- Select courses for which you are eligible and register at CCC (LIWS acceptance paperwork required).
To All Continuing Education Applicants:
- Submit a completed application.